Are you looking to get away from it all, with no loud music, just peace and tranquility and none of the crowds.
ALL YOU NEED
We provide a ‘Back to Nature’ RV Park in a peaceful location with full hookup.
peace and tranquility
SHADY GROVE RV PARK RULES
If you’re reading this, first impressions are that it does seem a lot of rules, however, these are more common-sense rules. Moreover, none of them are unreasonable and it should be noted that they work for you and your family to ensure a great stay while you’re at our RV Park, thank you.
FIRSTLY, OUR SITE RULES
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the resort and adjacent property
- Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks
- Please do NOT set trash out overnight. No large or bulk items
- Please keep your campsite area neat and organized
- ONLY one recreational vehicle per site
- ONLY 1 car per site
- Maximum of 6 persons per site and no more than 4 adults per site
- Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside
- Please close awnings, canopies, and umbrellas when RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage or loss of property
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety, and conduct of their children at all times so keep an eye on them, please. All minors must have adult supervision at all times.
ALLOWED ON OUR SITE
- Outdoor patio furniture
- Drying Rack (for swimwear and towels only)
- Traditional Grills.
DEFINITELY PROHIBITED ON OUR SITE
- Tents or Tarps, Pools, Hot Tubs
- Perimeter fencing and or pet fences or pet pens
- Open Trailers
- Affixing anything to Trees
- Drones and remote-controlled toys
- Hazardous materials.
SECONDLY, OUR RV POLICY
- All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order
- Shady Grove RV Park must approve any RV 15 years and older prior to making reservations
- No RV deemed to be in “poor” condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted, badly dented, or in need of paint) will be allowed in the RV Resort
- Approved recreational vehicles include: Class A, Class B, and Class C Motorhomes, Fifth wheels, hard-sided Travel Trailers, Pop up Trailers and Toy Haulers
- All RV’s must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment.
IN ADDITION TO THIS, OUR CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY
- Any customer or guest destroying or damaging the park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the park electricity and a certified electrician has to be called you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and any damages
- Shady Grove RV Park provides utility hookups at the site for sewer, water, and electrical service. Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water, or sewer connections provided
- Shady Grove RV Park’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Resort shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits, or wires from such point of connection to the guest’s RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly; no dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate sewer connection
- Shady Grove RV Park reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations, or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown
- Shady Grove RV Park shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
IN PARTICULAR, OUR CODE OF CONDUCT & POLICIES
- As our guests, please observe the following rules, and most importantly, let us be reminded of the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”
- Smoking is permitted at individual sites only – (Strict Enforcement)
- All guests should be courteous to other guests; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests, and any visitors while at the RV Park. RV owners, their family members, guests, or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV Park guests will not be allowed to remain on the property
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. No motorcycles, diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV Park during this time
- No generators may be used in the RV Park
- Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing, or trading allowed on the RV Park
- No criminal or drug-related activity in or near the RV Park will be tolerated.
THIRDLY, PET RULES
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash or confined to the RV owner’s site at all times. Up to two (2) pets, subject to approval, per site
- We do not allow any pens, fences, or kennels in the park
- Please do not leave your pets unattended or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Rattlesnakes and other wildlife have been found on the Resort
- All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park
- We prohibit breeds as having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs and cats and humans. Breeds restricted are Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, and Mastiffs. If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the park
- Pets must be on leashes (maximum 12 feet) when outside of RVs
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) when outside of the RV. No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV owner is away from the site
- Service animals of any breed are welcome however these animals may not obviously exhibit aggressive behavior
- Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the Park
- The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by their pet
- Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on the property
- Wildlife and farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
IMPORTANTLY OUR FIRE SAFETY
- Fire safety is of the utmost importance at the RV Park. Definitely NO campfires are allowed in the Park. In addition a fire extinguisher must be available in the RV
- Allowed: LP Gas for BBQs, fire pits (contained with screen), or heaters. When not in use, such equipment must be placed back in storage
- Prohibited: Open flame equipment (not allowed)
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinance, and law must be observed and are strictly enforced
- All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the RV Park. The RV owner will be notified by the management should it be necessary.
FINALLY OUR DAMAGES POLICY
- The Guest is responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor, or pets
- Shady Grove RV Park reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and or Park facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged, missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.).
ADDITIONALLY, OUR CANCELATION POLICY
- Reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking
- If your reservation is canceled prior to 3 days of arrival guests are charged a $25 cancellation fee
- If your reservation is canceled within 3 days of arrival guests are charged the equivalent of one night’s stay.
APART FROM THIS, SHADY GROVE RV PARK FINAL SAY
- Shady Grove RV Park retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction to Shady Grove RV Park property or threaten the safety of resort guests will result in the termination of your stay
- Additionally, Park management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.
Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Shady Grove RV Park absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident, or any other cause whatsoever, and guest agree to save, protect and hold harmless Shady Grove RV Park from all such liability.
Previous Visitors Comments
“Our family loves the "No Frills" this RV Park offers or doesn't lol. Who needs a clubhouse or small store on the site with crazy prices, especially when there's a gas station and a dollar store just a few minutes away. Trust me when I say, we'll be back.”
“The price is right, the location great, plus very helpful and friendly staff.
Being It's so simple means that we can just please ourselves. I loved the chance of seeing some young deer, not everyone's cup of tea but it's mine.”
“Could have gone for a more commercial-based RV Park, but I'm glad I didn't. It was quiet and central to all I wanted, so I'm planning on coming back soon, thanks for a great stay and especially the local advice of what to see and do during our stay.”